Picture Hanging Systems for your home or office
When you need a flexible and secure way to display your art, look no further than one of our select range of state of the art picture hanging systems. At Picture Rail Systems, we stock an extensive range of products to suit any art hanging requirement.
Our systems provide an easy and secure hanging method with the ability to change your art around quickly without having to pick up a single tool.
We can deliver our quality picture hanging systems to your door via courier or send out a professional installer to do it all for you.
Tips and services regarding hanging display systems .
- We are happy to help you every step of the way with deciding which system suits you best, if you need advice please call us now on 1800 822 142.
- Proper placement: If your ceiling has a plaster cornice, the bottom edge of that is where to install the hanging system rail. The systems are designed to appear to be part of the cornice to blend with the wall surface. If the ceiling is ‘square set’ without a cornice then the rail is positioned close to abutting the ceiling, giving a clean sharp lineal detail at the top of your wall.
- Purchase a kit or hand select your components: If you're interested in installing the system yourself, we suggest purchasing a complete DIY kit. That way you will have all the pieces you need in one simple order. All you will need to do the installation is a basic tool kit with a drill and the equivalent handy skills to hang a set of shelves.
Selecting your hanging display system
- Measure your wall lengths to within the nearest metre: This will allow you to determine the length of rails required. All systems come in two (2.0) and three (3.0) metre lengths with a rail joiner to connect the rails for continuous tracking on longer walls. All rails are made of high grade aluminium that can be easily cut to size with end caps to neatly finish the job.
- Determine how many pictures you will hang: Allow 2 cables and 2 hooks per picture, some smaller works can hang on a single hook and cable. Select nylon cables ,up to 10kgs per cable or steel cables, up to 25kgs per cable for heavier pictures. Cable lengths are standard 150cm and 200cm or we can custom make these at required lengths upon request. For each cable you will need an adjustable hook to connect the cable to the back of each picture.
Our services and range of Picture Hanging Systems
- Melbourne and Sydney installations: We offer professional installation services in the Melbourne and Sydney areas. Our installation service is an easy hassle free way for those people who dont have the time or the tools to install the system themselves.
- High capacity systems: If you are an art gallery owner , a consultant or an avid collector with large and heavy pieces, we have specific systems to suit your needs. Our heavy duty systems prioritise strength to ensure both the security and stability of your artwork. Our advice comes from an experience of over 20 years in the business.
All our hanging systems come with a 5-year full product replacement warranty. Please call us on 1800 822 142 to schedule a measure and quote or to answer any of your questions.